DISCLOSURE pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Dear Sir / Madam, we wish to inform you, as Data Controllers, that the EU / 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (G.D.P.R.), of immediate application also in Italy, pending the issuance of the envisaged Decree of the Community Law n. 163/2017 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of the G.D.P.R., therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The personal data you provide, as well as addresses, e-mail and telephone numbers, will be processed for the following purposes based on your consent and on the legitimate interest of the undersigned G.F.I. Alpe Adria off-road, a.s.d.: to the correct registration, participation and management of the sporting events chosen by her, including all the activities concerning the safety obligations, and to the subsequent compilation and publication (limited to name, surname and date of birth) of any related rankings (“Service purpose”). The data you provide will also be used, upon your express consent, for profiling and information purposes, depending on the marketing, promotion and sales of products and services of our Company and of companies linked to us institutionally or commercially (“Purpose of marketing”).
- The legal basis for the Service Purposes is art. 36 of the Civil Code, the tax legislation relating to non-commercial entities, in particular art. 148 of the T.U.I.R. Article. 4 of the D.P.R. 633/72 and the art. 90 of Law 289/2002, as well as the CONI and Federal regulations concerning membership and participation in activities organized by these bodies or with their participation. The legal basis for Marketing Purposes is the consent of the interested party.
- The legitimate interests of the data controller pursued with this activity are a clear and correct application of the statutory provisions on the internal organization and the administration of the association, the possibility of using the tax benefits due to the association, the possibility of participating to the activities organized by the bodies mentioned in the previous point 1.
- The treatment of data will be carried out in the following ways: on manual cards, made also with the aid of electronic means, kept in closed places, whose key is held by the President and by the persons in charge of the administration, or in a computerized manner, on a PC located at the headquarters of the Association that is adequately equipped against IT risks (firewall, antivirus, periodic data backup); authorized to access such data are the president and the persons in charge of the administration. According to the art. 4 n. 2 of G.D.P.R, the processing of personal data may consist of the collection, registration, organization, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
- Personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the performance of the activity and in any case not more than ten years for the purpose of the Service and for no more than 2 years for the Marketing Purposes.
- The provision of data for the Service Purposes is obligatory for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point 1, and the refusal by the interested party to provide personal data entails the impossibility of fulfilling said activity.
- The processing will not involve personal data falling within the category of “sensitive” data, that is to say “the personal data that can reveal the racial and ethnic origin, the religious, philosophical or other convictions, the political opinions, the membership in parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data that can reveal the state of health and sexual life ”. Any medical data are kept by the social doctor who provides for their treatment. The provision of data for Marketing Purposes is instead optional.
- The data controller is G.F.I. Alpe Adria off-road, a.s.d., based in via Zumin 13 Gradisca d’Isonzo (GO), which can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- The data controller is Tiziano GODEAS, President of the Association, who can be contacted at the e-mail addresses indicated above.
At any time you may exercise your rights to know the data concerning you, to know how they were acquired, to check whether they are accurate, complete, up to date and well kept, to receive data in a structured, commonly used format. readable by an automatic device, to revoke any consent given in relation to the processing of your data at any time and to object in whole or in part to their use as sanctioned by the articles. from 15 to 20 of G.D.P.R. These rights can be exercised through a specific request to be sent by registered mail – or PEC – to the Data Controller.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. This right can be exercised by sending the revocation of consent to the e-mail address indicated in the previous point 10.
You have the right to complain to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or to the different control authority that should be established by the Decree of the Community Law n. 163/2017
There is no automated decision-making process, nor any profiling activity referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the G.D.P.R.